Celebration of Hovione’s 60th anniversary in Tokyo
at the Imperial Hotel, Tokyo – 12th November 2019
On November 12th 2019, Hovione organized a scientific conference held at the Imperial Hotel in Tokyo, to celebrate our 60th anniversary and Filipe Gaspar, VP R&D at Hovione, was the Session Chair.
The conference with the title "Accelerating New Medicines to Patients in Need" had the following program:
- Innovation at Hovione and Hovione Research Program
- Knowledge Management, Modeling & Simulation
- Corollary Case-Study - DMF for SDDs
- Continuous Tableting
- Fully Integrated Offering – One Site Stop
- Digital Transformation as an enabler of speed and data quality
The day closed with a cocktail where we joined together clients, friends and stakeholders that make Hovione a great Company.
- Program of the event
- Presentation by Guy Villax, CEO of Hovione
- Speech by Guy Villax, CEO of Hovione