Recognizing the importance of Indian Pharma market and its growing global presence including US, Hovione has decided to open office in India in 2011 and established fully functional office in Mumbai in April 2013.
This was a significant initiative in line with Company’s commitment to serve Pharmaceutical Customers well by understanding their needs and provide them proficient support to bring new and off-patent drugs to market. Today, Hovione India office is networking with several leading pharma companies and supporting their generic drug development projects for India, US and other regulated markets.
Objectives of Hovione India
- Understand needs of Pharmaceutical Companies in India
- Acts as proficient communication channel
- Facilitate smooth interaction between Hovione and Pharmaceutical Companies
- Focused attention to support new projects and product development
- Strengthen relationship with Indian Pharmaceutical Companies