C&EN, 26 September 2021
On November 2, 2020, (10:30 AM – 12:00 PM US ET) IPAC-RS is hosting a webinar with FDA: A Conversation with the FDA: Perspectives in the Time of COVID-19. Carla Vozone, Vice President, Pharmaceutical Development & Licensing at Hovione is a panelist in this discussion.
The IPAC-RS Regulatory Roundtable Series is focused on bringing together leaders in the Orally Inhaled and Nasal Drug Product (OINDP) space. Invited guests will include regulators, industry thought leaders, business leaders, academics, patient groups and others who comprise the OINDP “ecosystem.”
- Richard Lostritto, Associate Director for Science in Office of Policy for Pharmaceutical Quality (OPPQ)/OPQ/CDER/US Food and Drug Administration
- Brian J. Hasselbalch, Deputy Director, OPPQ/OPQ/CDER/US Food and Drug Administration
- Carla Vozone, Vice President, Pharmaceutical Development & Licensing, Hovione
- Martin J. Oliver, Senior Vice President, Generic Programmes, Vectura Ltd.
- Mary Devlin Capizzi, IPAC-RS Secretariat and Legal Counsel; Partner, Faegre Drinker Biddle & Reath LLC
Registration is required to attend the webinar
After registering, individuals will receive a confirmation email containing a custom link* and additional information about joining the webinar.
Please contact Mrs. Dede Godstrey at the IPAC-RS Secretariat at Dede.Godstrey@FaegreDrinker.com